Accounts, Payouts & Bonuses
(1) In order to use the Website, the User must complete the registration form and open a User account ("Account") on the Website. The User must fill in the registration form provided by Multilotto which shall at least include the following details:
- The User's identity – The User warrants to providetrue, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process. Any false information or impersonation of any person or entity, misrepresentation regarding any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use of false headers or other acts or omissions to conceal one's identity from Multilotto for any purpose will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. A User accessing Multilotto Services may be asked to provide valid subsisting verification of identity and relevant information.
- Date of Birth – The User assures Multilotto that he/she is over 18 years of age. No person under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in User's jurisdiction may be registered as a User and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited.
- The User's place of residence – Please note that the User may be asked to prove his/her place of residence by providing proof of identity such as copy of identity card, passport or driving license and/or utility bill;
- The User's valid e-mail address and if available, contact number (phone / mobile)
- Username – The username must be unique and clearly identifiable, personal and confidential. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. Further prohibited are usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the User (ex. The term "administrator" is reserved for Multilotto). We reserve the right to suspend accounts with an unacceptable username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as suitable and an acceptable alternative username has been chosen.
- Password - The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security reasons and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept as highly confidential . . In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of Username and Password is no longer the case, the User should notify Multilotto immediately.
(2) During and after the registration process the User may be required to provide Multilotto with valid identification, including but not limited to the address, contact email and/or personal telephone number. In the event that Multilotto has reason to believe that the information given is inaccurate, Multilotto is entitled to suspend or terminate the User's account and retain any winnings.
In Addition Multilotto is entitled to require the User to provide proof of age and to refuse a User's admission to the Service if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
(3) The User is responsible for securing the User's Username and Password for the account on the Website. Multilotto holds no responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission of the User causing inappropriate or irregular use of the Account.
(4) The User shall ensure that the registration details are kept up-to-date and shall make any necessary changes of name, address or email address on Multilotto's Website without undue delay. It is the User's responsibility to change his/her personal information if needed (Customer can not change any details after registration, to update postal address customer has to contact support and provide [email protected] with a proof of address not older than 3 months).
(5) Multilotto is in no way responsible for any access to a User's account by a third person and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User's password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly.
(6) In order to place a bet with an account on Multilotto's Website, the User must have sufficient funds on his/her account for the bet he/she is going to place.
(7) With the use of an Account on Multilotto's Website the User ensures at least the following:
- The User has completed the registration form truthfully and correctly.
- The User is not an individual under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in User's jurisdiction.
- The User is neither under legal supervision nor restricted in his business activities.
- The User has registered personally on his/her behalf and not on the behalf of someone else.
- The User uses the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions.
- The User has no knowledge about any bet result of the underlying bet before placing it.
- The User does not have multiple accounts on Multilotto's Website.
- The User has read and accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
(8) Multilotto accepts only one account per person. The use of more than one account per physical User is strictly forbidden. Multilotto retains the right to close a User's account at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any User that has registered more than one account in his own name or under different names, in the event that Multilotto has reasonable suspicion that the User has registered multiple accounts. It makes no difference whether the accounts have been used with the intent of defrauding or cheating, or otherwise.
(9) It is prohibited for Users to sell, pledge, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Users. Funds can only be remitted to the same account from where they originated at the deposit stage.
(10) Multilotto accepts only natural persons with a single account as a User. Neither a legal entity nor corporate body is allowed to open or to have an account on Multilotto's Website.
(11) The User shall not treat Multilotto as a financial institution nor expect interest on his/her deposit/s.
(12) The base currency is EURO (€), but the account balance of the User may be displayed in another currency.
(13) Any amount credited erroneously to a User's Account should be reported immediately to Multilotto by the User. Any winnings and funds caused by an error are invalid regardless of how they occurred.
(14) In the event of misconduct by a User, Multilotto is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with the User and exclude him from further use of the Website. Further, Multilotto is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going activities, to block the User or the User's Account with or without prior notice and to retain the User's credit and winnings achieved through misconduct until clarification of the situation.
(15) Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity which was the basis of a provision of a bonus or otherwise will render the Account inactive along with any and all profits or losses gathered.
(16) In countries where the report of winnings and losses is legally prescribed by legal authority or financial institution, the User is responsible for reporting his/her winnings and losses such authorities.
(18) Multilotto supervises all accounts and data in the strictest confidence. An obligation to disclose may be requested by the relevant authorities.
(19) Multilotto reserves the right to refuse a User registration, to impose certain conditions, to extend or change the Services, to withdraw betting markets or other Services, to reject bets in general and to limit bets, winnings, odds or stakes at any time without providing any reasons and at its own discretion.
(20) There is no general right to registration, opening an Account or placing a bet on Multilotto's Website.
(21) If a User's registration has been refused or the Account has been closed at Multilotto's sole discretion, the contractual obligations already made will be honored.
(22) Multilotto may waive a right or provision from these General Terms and Conditions in particular cases. Multilotto will not be held liable and the User has no claim for a waiver of such right or provision in future matters.
(23) No person shall use the Website for the purpose of money laundering. Multilotto may employ best-practice anti-money laundering procedures. Multilotto reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of Users, who do not accept or conform to the following anti-money laundering requirements and policies:
- Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live Account and specifically only to the originating credit card or account on file;
- When a User funds an Account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card. In the event of special circumstances, such as a change of card due to card expiry or a change of financial institution, the User may make a written request to Multilotto's support and customer care, explaining the circumstance and providing the necessary documentation as to why winnings or withdrawals should be directed to another account or card. Multilotto will process such request and when deemed necessary seek a regulatory ruling. Approval of such requests are the prerogative of Multilotto;
- Only one Account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on Accounts opened under false names or on multiple Accounts opened by the same person;
- Transfer of funds between Multilotto's Account holders are not allowed;
- Multilotto may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a User to provide additional proof of identity such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as it deems fit under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an Account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction;
- All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering;
- If the User does not respect these rules and regulations then Multilotto may suspend the User's Account pending investigation.
(24) Any suspicious or fraudulent transactions will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities.
(1) The User may request a withdrawal of the existing balance on his/her Account if at least the following is given:
- All incoming payments have been confirmed.
- All amounts deposited have been turned over at least once with online betting Services of Multilotto.
- The corresponding Bonus conditions are fulfilled.
- The User's request and the withdrawal is in accordance with theseGeneral Terms and Conditions.
(2) Withdrawals from a User's Account can only be addressed strictly to the person registered on the Account in accordance with the conditions specified on the Website.
(3) Multilotto reserves the right to transfer amounts via bank transfer, if the User's deposit method has no withdrawal option. In this case the holder of the bank account and the Multilotto Account has to be the same person.
(4) Multilotto's finance department handles all withdrawal requests submitted. Multilotto reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the User and, in case of doubt, to retain the withdrawal. Valid documents issued by government and identity documents must be submitted in order to process a withdrawal. Multilotto reserves the right to verify the User's identity, age and location at any time before processing any amount of requested withdrawal.
(5) The personal data of the User, of the account holder and the holder of the bank account (or any other payment method) must correspond. Multilotto reserves the right to request further documentation for the proof of identity and verification of the bank account (or any other payment method) and retain winnings until such proof has been provided.
(6) Complaints regarding withdrawals must be submitted within 30 days of the withdrawal request.
(7) Once a withdrawal request is submitted it can take Multilotto up to 3 business days to process the request. However, Multilotto will be doing its best to process withdrawal requests immediately.
(8) Funds cannot be withdrawn from User's Account unless the same funds have been used for the Services at least once. A five percent (5%) administrative charge, with a minimum of five Euro (€ 5) per transaction may be applied for payout requests referring to amounts deposited with Multilotto and which have not been used at least once for using the Services.
(9) Withdrawals of winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the User. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction varies in accordance to the particular payment method used via the Website.
(10) Multilotto reserves the right to reject withdrawals via a particular payment method and to transfer via bank transfer to User's bank account without providing any reason.
(11) Withdrawals can be deferred up to 30 days after User's request.
(12) The minimum withdrawal amount per bank transfer is € 25.00. Withdrawals with smaller amounts are only possible via different payment methods.
(13) Account holders playing on Multilotto's Website can only withdraw funds through electronic payment methods and/or bank transfers, and/or through financial institutions. Multilotto will not allow cash withdrawals.
(14) All transactions have to be processed in accordance with the European anti-money laundering regulations.
(15) Free games may be played by a registered and non registered Players. As long as the player is connected to the Internet and does not intend to bet real money, he or she can play the free online games offered on Our Website. Any winnings deriving from such free games are virtual winnings and are not redeemable into real money.
(1) Separate Terms and Conditions
- Multilotto may, from time to time, offer promotions and/or competitions which are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any bonuses or special gifts credited to Your Account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
- Multilotto's bonus terms, which comprise part of these terms and conditions, may be found under the relevant bonuses' pages on our Website.
- In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the promotion or competition specific terms and conditions, the promotion or competition specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
(2) Right to Rescind
- Multilotto reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer at any time. In addition, Multilotto reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any Bonus Scheme, free spins and/or scratch cards to 100 EURO (€) for players who have not made a deposit since the opening of their accounts.
- When playing with bonus money the maximum bet allowed is €6 (or currency equivalent) per spin game round or €0.50(or currency equivalent) per line until wagering requirements have been met. This includes double up wagers and gamble features. Multilotto reserves the right of voiding bets and winnings resulting from bets of larger amounts.
- Multilotto may, fromtime to time, offer jackpot prizes on its casino and slots games. Each jackpot prize offer will be governed by separate terms and conditions, which are specific to the jackpot offer, and which comprise part of these terms and conditions.
- Multilotto's jackpot terms, which maybe found at the relevant jackpot pages, comprise part of these Terms and Conditions.
(4) Casino Bonuses
- When using bonus money you have to complete the wagering requirements in order to make any cashouts of the bonus or winnings by bets using bonus money.
- If not stated otherwise each offer is valid only during the date it was originally sent.
- Unless anything else is stated for specific offers, the following wagering requirements applies:
- All Casino bonuses will have a wagering requirement of 35 times the sum of the received bonus and the deposit amount.
- Table games and scratch cards do not contribute towards the wagering requirements.
- Individual offers can have different terms, in this case such information shall be made available to the player.
- Winnings from "free spin" or "bonus" rounds features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
- The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages of games can result in the winnings from the final bonus round(s) voided.
- The use of bonus funds to win more than twice of bonus received on table games and video poker before changing back to slot machines with the purpose of completing wagering requirements can result in your winnings being confiscated and account being closed.
- Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the account holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, Multilotto reserves the right to:
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the account holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or, revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or, block an access to particular products, and/or, exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or, terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
(5) Bonus Wagering
- Beautiful Bones
- Bumper Crop
- Crypt of the Vampires
- Dead or Alive
- Devil's Delight
- Double Dragons
- Holmes & The Stolen Stones
- Jack Hammer II
- LIVE GAMES
- Pearls of India
- Spina Colada
- Table Games
- Tower Quest
- Untamed Giant Panda
- All Fishing Games
>Bonuses granted to the User by Multilotto are excluded from wagering on the following games:
- Beautiful Bones
- Bumper Crop
- Crypt of the Vampires
- Dead or Alive
- Devil's Delight
- Double Dragons
- Holmes & the stolen Stones
- Jack Hammer 2
- Live Games
- Pearls of India
- Spina Colada
- Table games
- Tower Quest
- Untamed Giant Panda
If bonus funds are wagered by the User in any of the listed games, such funds will not be acknowledged as a fulfilment of the wagering requirements for that particular game.
Multilotto further reserves the right to forfeit any winnings, if bonus funds are wagered on any of the aforementioned games.
This paragraph does not exclude wagering of winnings gained from free spins.