We help you play responsibly
At Multilotto, we’ve built our business by always trying to give to our customers the most fun and entertaining gambling experience.
This is why we strongly encourage you to maintain control of your gambling and make sure that it is a positive experience for you and the people close to you.
You can always count on us to identify if at any given time you are having financial, social or emotional problems because of your irresponsible gambling behaviour.
If you answer “Yes” to one or more of the following questions, you may have a gambling problem:
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school because of gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Contact us (Email: [email protected]) and we’ll find the best solution for you!
We help you set the limits!
We give you the opportunity to set your own gambling limits and boundaries. We provide you with tools listed below to prevent unhealthy gambling behavior and enable you to play responsibly.
Set a limit on the amount you may wager within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the losses that may incur within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the amount of time you may play in any one session.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some gambling can become a problem. If you feel you're losing the control of your gambling, we recommend that you take the below test. It will give you a clear image of your risk profile and provide advice on how to stay in control.
Do you need to take a break from gambling?
Multilotto is committed to creating a platform where players can take a break away from gambling at any time.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, you should consider limiting your access to your account and therefore consider one of the following options:
A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period
Please note that a player who has set a limit or exclusion (time-out) may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to Multilotto.net or directly from Multilotto.net website.
Players have the option of self-imposing loss, time-out, session or wager limits at any time.
A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after a cooling off period of 7 days been applied at the time of reception of the notice.
A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after reception of the notice.
In order to impose limits on your account you can visit your responsible gambling page within “My account” or alternatively contact our Customer Support team at the email address provided on http://www.multilotto.net.
A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period
Players can choose to self-exclude for a period of 6 months, 1 year, 3 years or 5 years.
We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time. Nevertheless, if you have subscribed to or liked our Social Media channels, we strongly recommend you take steps to ensure you don’t receive our news and/or updates through these channels.
We also strongly recommend that you do this for any other operator you may be registered with.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet:
NetNanny - filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.NetNanny.com
CYBERsitter - filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.CYBERsitter.com
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account and/or to play on our site. We reserve the right to request proof of age from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
Are you worried about your friends?
Are you worried that a close friend or relative might have a gambling problem? If you are not sure, ask yourself:
Do they promise time and time again to stop gambling but continue anyway?
Do they disappear for long periods of time without telling you where they were?
Do you see them gambling alone for a long period of time?
Do they spend large sums of money without being able to account for it?
Do you hide money from them in order to stop them spending it?
Do they lie to cover up or deny their gambling?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, then they may have a gambling problem.
Please contact our Support (Email: [email protected]) team. They can help set both you and the person you are worried about on the right track.
Below you will find contact information to organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends.
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0808 802 0133 (freephone) or by visiting their website at: www.GamCare.org.uk
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem. More information can be found on their website at:
This helpline is for people who are worried about their own gambling or someone else's:
We recommend using Gambling Therapy as part of a wider support network for maximum effect.
Last updated March 2019