We help you play responsibly
If you answer “Yes” to one or more of the following questions, you may have a gambling problem:
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school because of gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you need to talk about this at any time, please contact us at [email protected].
You can also visit Your Account where you have direct access to self-exclusion , time-out, session limit, loss limit, deposit and wagering limits and many more.
Self Assessment for Swedish customers: Stödlinjen
We help you set the limits!
We give you the opportunity to set your own gambling limits and boundaries. We provide you with tools listed below to prevent unhealthy gambling behavior and enable you to play responsibly.
Set a limit on the amount you may wager within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the losses that may incur within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the amount of time you may play in any one session.
Do you need to take a break from gambling?
Multilotto is committed to creating a platform where players can take a break away from gambling at any time.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, you should consider limiting your access to your account and therefore consider one of the following options:
A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period
Please note that a player who has set a limit or exclusion (time-out) may change or revoke the limit or exclusion by written notice or electronic notice given to Multilotto.net or directly from Multilotto.net website.
Players have the option of self-imposing loss, time-out, session or wager limits at any time.
A notice increasing or revoking a limit or decreasing the exclusion has effect only after a cooling off period of 7 days been applied at the time of reception of the notice.
A notice reducing a limit or increasing the exclusion has effect immediately after reception of the notice.
In order to impose limits on your account you can visit your responsible gambling page within “My account” or alternatively contact our Customer Support team at the email address provided on http://www.multilotto.net.
A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period
Players can choose to self-exclude for a period of 6 months, 1 year, 3 years or 5 years.
We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time. Nevertheless, if you have subscribed to or liked our Social Media channels, we strongly recommend you take steps to ensure you don’t receive our news and/or updates through these channels.
We also strongly recommend that you do this for any other operator you may be registered with.
It is illegal for persons under the age of 18 to open an account and/or to play on our website. We reserve the right to request proof of age from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
Furthermore, to proactively prevent against the risk of minors accessing gambling websites, there are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet:
NetNanny - filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.NetNanny.com
CYBERsitter - filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.CYBERsitter.com
Are you worried about your friends?
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0808 802 0133 (freephone) or by visiting their website at: www.GamCare.org.uk
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem. More information can be found on their website at: www.GamblersAnonymous.org
The site offers support and advice and is an essential resource for engaging and helping you to make responsible decisions.
Last updated 19 September 2020